Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Long time, blogging fell short

Ok, years have slipped by and I stopped blogging. What has happened? I moved into a new rental then bought our own home. Hubby lost his job a couple of times and now has a job he really enjoys. I went back to school and am now a special education teacher! Great things came with negative things. We have overcome a lot and have lots ahead of us but...... We got this! Coming soon is my adventures of PTA VP, soccer coaching, home improvement, and beginning a new job as a teacher.... Wish me luck! I'm just glad I don't have little ones to worry about. They have all grown up so much.

The eldest smarty pants is going to be a sophomore in a law program with straight As. Ok ok... He got a B in Japanese but he has promised to fix that mistake. Middle smarty pants is going into a GATE program in JR high school, which scares me a little..... Please pray. Little smarty pants is a big fish in a little pond because he is super smart and a golden child at school. What happens there? He's a devil at home..... Sneaky monster.

It's going to be an adventurous year.... Keep up because it will get interesting,

No comments:

Post a Comment